Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Lobster

Min Kim Park's Home- November 9, 2016


It was after reading Sara's blog that I saw you could take a test to see what animal you would end up being. I am the Elephant. I had a hard time relating to this film. I really think it is because I am never really alone. I know sometimes it can overwhelmingly feel that way, but I realistically am not. That is something I have had to realize. This was a very interesting movie, even though I had a hard time relating. I was eagerly waiting to see what would happen in the end. The idea that without someone else you are nothing but an animal is ridiculous. I know I feel better with people but I am definitely still Molly with our without them. The idea that you have to be the same and that children fix fighting is pretty hilarious in my opinion. It definitely mad me question, am I willing to lose my vision for love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment